Τop world seismologist who ALERTED in time 88 CRIMINALLY INDIFFERENT governments about the mega-quake in Japan last year, now supports* our position that Earth climate is regulated by [DIVERTABLE] galactic electricity.
*"Νow, thanks to the involvement of scientists from other fields of science including biology and astrophysics in preparations for the report, it has become apparent that the currently observed events are of galactic scale and are directly related to THE POSITION OF THE SOLAR SYSTEM IN OUR GALAXY,the Milky Way. It is this position that has a major impact on the formation of geological megacycles during which planet-scale biodiversity change is observed". http://arknow.net/site/202/f/2737#.T9sNMJjF-So.“A 2011 Oak Ridge National Laboratory report warned of a 33 percent likelihood that a solar flare could lead to ‘long-term power loss’ over a nuclear reactor’s life. With 440 nuclear power plants in 30 countries, and 250 research reactors, there are nearly 700 potential Fukushimas waiting to be unleashed.” http://enenews.com/solar-storms-threaten-nuke-plants-power-outages-could-last-years-decades-risk-significantly-outweighs-major-earthquakes. That's why ALL humans must learn and cooperate SOON, to AVERT solar flares that cause all big quakes, and may blow many more Fukushimas!
RISING quakes are an indicator of magma stimulation and... ΑVERTABLE COOLING VOLCANIC CLOUDING cause all abrupt climatic change, as now, depending on sun-planet positions that control galactic electricity flow on Earth and volcano stimulation: As Pluto now is between Milky-way center and the Sun, it diverts galactic electricity to the planets, so Earth magma is stimulated (more lightnings too, on NH summer, when Earth is closer to the Milky-way center), as the Sun loses strength, and we see less sunspots since 2002 maximum. But as Earth is already stimulated, just a solar flare causes stronger quakes than when Sun is stronger and Earth less stimulated.
So to forecast climate, as Archimedes started with his CLIMATIC COMPUTER (forecasting PLANET positions, Cicero asserts) called 'Antikythera mechanism', we must know 1) ALL planet positions (including Kuiper belt bigger objects – even better if we ever can see all other elεctricity controlling distant objects), 2) the degree of Earth magma stimulation around faults and active volcanoes, and 3) the galactic electricity flow strength both by Milky-way center AND by other nearby stars. PDF: http://www.mediafire.com/?9co5p34lt6ip5n6
Homepage: http://avert-quakes-volcanic-eruptions.webs.com. + pdf
Earth SHIELDING to divert galactic electricity (cosmic rays) stimulating atmosphere-magma-magnetic poles' reversal-volcanic ice-ages and to AVERT global cannibalic collapse
Newly discovered huge magnetar's pulsations from the electric center of our Milky-way confirm that the Galaxy's center generates a strong electromagnetic field [1- Eatough R. P., Kennea J. A., K. Mori K., Shannon R. M. et al., 2- Guo Y. et al], that was found by the IBEX NASA mission .
In addition to these amazing discoveries, CERN CLOUD experiment showed that the galactic cosmic rays' electricity stimulate the atmospheric aerosols, mainly volcanic, together with the water vapor, producing the clouds , and, depending on the degree of stimulation, they result in light rains of warm seasons or downpours alternating with droughts of cold seasons, as the recent, volcanic Little Ice-age (1258-1900) [4a], that destroyed cannibal deforestator Mayas, Aztecs, Incas and others, as had happened with pharaohs, Romans in the past... This celestial electricity also:
-causes the thunderbolts (5- Gurevich A.), diverted by lightning-rods;
-the SAME celestial electricity, either by the electric galactic center, or by the Sun (6- Simpson J.) or by any other star, stimulates the magma, causing the strong earthquakes (7- Jain, R);
-The SAME celestial electricity when hits lava in the craters causes the volcanic eruptions (8- Ebisuzaki T. et al).
-The decreasing Sun's electro-magnetic field strength, weakens also the Earth's electro-magnetic field, rising the deadly dangers from the incoming celestial radiation (9- US National Academy of Sciences, Palmer D.).
- The solar cycle (today very weak as during the volcanic Little Ice-age) is influenced by the Venus–Earth–Jupiter orbits (10- I. R. G. Wilson).
It's proposed since 2011 (11- Geocataclysm Congress Proceedings, p. 86) that we can forecast, measure and divert the celestial electricity that stimulates Earth, through proper meshes over active craters or high over Equator, through which most celestial electricity hits our planet, causing volcanic winters (12, starting like the recent, electro-volcanically induced, -51oC in USA), magnetic pole reversals - through the change of its angle - (that may be extremely fast, in only a few decades! - 13- Nowaczyk) and:
A recent report by the Oak Ridge National Laboratory (14) discloses that over the standard 40-year license term of nuclear power plants, solar flare activity provides a 33 percent chance of long-term power loss [and nuclear explosions]. This is a risk far greater than most other natural disasters, including major earthquakes and tsunamis.
Top astrophysicists (15- Abdussamatov, Kirkby, Livingston/Penn, Lockwood, Svensmark,) forecast a deep solar minimum, similar to that of the volcanic Little Ice-Age, when "volcanic activity is higher in periods of prolonged minima of solar activity" (16- Strestik J.). and "If you had a big volcanic eruption of this sort [globally devastating], let's say in the middle of Europe today, the effects would be enormous and a few months might not be enough to get your act together" (17-Druitt).
We also propose global afforestation, in case of the worst scenario.
So humankind must act united and fast!
1. A strong magnetic field around the supermassive black hole at the centre of the Galaxy R. P. Eatough, H. Falcke, R. Karuppusamy, K. J. Lee, D. J. Champion, E. F. Keane, G. Desvignes, D. H. F. M. Schnitzeler, L. G. Spitler, M. Kramer, B. Klein, C. Bassa, G. C. Bower,A. Brunthaler, I. Cognard, A. T. Deller, P. B. Demorest, P. C. C. Freire, A. Kraus, A. G. Lyne, A. Noutsos, B. Stappers & N. Ex
A magnetar at the heart of our Milky Way
J. A. Kennea et al. Swift Discovery of a new soft gamma repeater, SGR J1745-29, near Sagittarius A*, Astrophysical Journal Letters 770, L24, 2013 (http://arxiv.org/abs/1305.2128)
K. Mori et al. NuSTAR discovery of a 3.76-second transient magnetar near Sagittarius A*
Astrophysical Journal Letters 770, L23, 2013 (http://arxiv.org/abs/1305.1945)
R. M. Shannon, S. Johnston Radio properties of the magnetar near Sagittarius A*
Monthly Not. Roy. Astron. Soc. (MNRAS) Letters, August 14, 2013 (http://de.arxiv.org/abs/1305.3036)
2. On the Galactic Center Being the Main Source of Galactic Cosmic Rays as Evidenced by Recent Cosmic Ray and Gamma Ray Observations - Yiqing Guo, Zhaoyang Feng, Qiang Yuan, Cheng Liu, Hongbo Hu http://arxiv.org/abs/1101.5192
- Prof. Nir Shaviv http://www.sciencebits.com/CosmicRaysClimate
4. The CLOUD project study the influence of galactic cosmic rays on the Earth's climate through the media of aerosols and clouds. http://cloud.web.cern.ch/cloud. - Jasper Kirkby /CERN, Cosmic rays and climate, CERN Colloquium, 4 June 2009. http://indico.cern.ch/getFile.py/access?resId=0&materialId=slides&confId=52576.
-Response of cloud condensation nuclei (>50 nm) to changes in ion-nucleation Physics Letters A, Volume 377, Issue 37, 8 November 2013, Pages 2343–2347. Henrik Svensmark, , Martin B. Enghoff, Jens Olaf Pepke Pedersen. http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0375960113006294
4a. Source of the great A.D. 1257 mystery eruption unveiled, Samalas volcano, Rinjani Volcanic Complex, Indonesia, September 4, 2013 . Franck Lavignea,1, Jean-Philippe Degeaia,b, Jean-Christophe Komorowskic, Sébastien Guilletd,Vincent Roberta, Pierre Lahittee, Clive Oppenheimerf, Markus Stoffeld,g, Céline M. Vidalc, Suronoh,Indyo Pratomoi, Patrick Wassmera,j, Irka Hajdask, Danang Sri Hadmokol, and Edouard de Belizala, http://www.pnas.org/content/early/2013/09/26/1307520110.short
5. The observed electric fields in thunderclouds are generally too weak to initiate the atmosphere's electrical breakdown. But COSMIC RAYS can play a surprising role in the drama of LIGHTNING: A. V. Gurevich and K. P. Zybin, Runaway Breakdown and the Mysteries of Lightning. http://www.phy.olemiss.edu/~jgladden/phys510/spring06/Gurevich.pdf.
6. Solar activity as a triggering mechanism for earthquakes - Simpson J., http://adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/1967E%26PSL...3..417S
7. Solar flares trigger earthquakes - Jain, R., Physical Research Laboratory.
EACH of the 682 >4.0 EARTHQUAKES under study was preceded by a SOLAR FLARE of B to X class by 10-100 hrs.
2011 March 9th ended with a powerful SOLAR FLARE. In addition, on March 10, 2011 around 0630 UT, a CORONAL MASS EJECTION did strike a glaceing blow to Earth's magnetic field. ww.nasa.gov/mission_pages/sunearth/news/News031011-xclass.html
8. Explosive volcanic eruptions triggered by cosmic rays: Volcano as a bubble chamber
Toshikazu Ebisuzaki, Hiroko Miyahara, Ryuho Kataoka, Tatsuhiko Sato, Yasuhiro Ishimine
9. Severe Space Weather Events: Understanding Societal and Economic Impacts http://www.nap.edu/catalog/12643.html.
Danger of Solar and Cosmic Radiation in Space, Palmer D., http://imagine.gsfc.nasa.gov/docs/ask_astro/answers/980119b.html
- Richard Holme, Professor of Earth, Ocean and Ecological Sciences at Liverpool University http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2545465/Forget-global-warming-worry-MAGNETOSPHERE-Earths-magnetic-field-collapsing-affect-climate-wipe-power-grids.html.
10. The Venus–Earth–Jupiter spin–orbit coupling model, I. R. G. Wilson, The Liverpool Plains Daytime Astronomy Centre, Gunnedah, Australia - http://www.pattern-recogn-phys.net/1/147/2013/prp-1-147-2013.pdf
11. http://www.scribd.com/doc/199200054/Natural-Cataclysms-and-Global-Problems, p.86-95.
12. Abrupt onset of the Little Ice Age triggered by volcanism and sustained by sea-ice/ocean feedbacks Gifford H. Miller et al, GEOPHYSICAL RESEARCH LETTERS, VOL. 39, L02708, 2012 http://www.agu.org/pubs/crossref/2012/2011GL050168.shtml
-Rutgers: Volcanic explosion larger than Krakatoa triggers collapse of Bronze age. William Ryan of the Lamont-Doherty Earth Observatory of Columbia University http://geologymuseum.rutgers.edu/downloads/newsletter_-_2005_spring.pdf
13. N.R. Nowaczyk, H.W. Arz, U. Frank, J. Kind, B. Plessen. Dynamics of the Laschamp geomagnetic excursion from Black Sea sediments. Earth and Planetary Science Letters, 2012; 351-352: 54
15. Dr H. Abdussamatov, of R.A.S Pulkovo Observatory predicts COOLING http://www.gao.spb.ru/english/astrometr/index1_eng.html
-Kirkby J.: Cosmic rays and climate, CERN Colloquium, 4 June 2009. http://indico.cern.ch/getFile.py/access?resId=0&materialId=slides&confId=52576.
-Svensmark: “global warming stopped and a cooling is beginning” http://wattsupwiththat.com/2009/09/10/svensmark-global-warming-stopped-and-a-cooling-is-beginning-enjoy-global-warming-while-it-lasts/
-Lockwood et al, The persistence of solar activity indicators and the descent of the Sun into Maunder Minimum [=Little Ice Age VOLCANIC COOLING] conditions http://www.agu.org/pubs/current/si/links/2011GL049811.pdf
-Matt Penn and William Livingston of the National Solar Observatory: Our data show that there are additional changes occurring in sunspots, independent of the sunspot cycle, and these trends suggest that sunspots will disappear completely. Such an event would not be unprecedented, since during a famous episode from 1645-1715, known as the Maunder Minimum, the normal 11-year periodicity vanished and there were virtually no sunspots visible on the solar surface . http://wattsupwiththat.com/2008/06/02/livingston-and-penn-paper-sunspots-may-vanish-by-2015/ National Solar Observatory (Operated by the Association of Universities for Research in Astronomy, Inc (AURA), under cooperative agreement with the National Science Foundation), 950 N Cherry Av, Tucson, AZ 85726
- Britain National Risk Register of Civil Emergencies - Volcanic hazards Risk [=VOLCANIC WINTER]
- Sunday Times: Europe May be Facing Return Of 'Little Ice Age': "State Meteorological (Met) Office publishes in Nature its prediction that Europe could be facing a return of the Little ice age ・that gripped Britain 300 years ago, causing decades of bitter winters ・ http://www.thesundaytimes.co.uk/sto/news/uk_news/National/article794416.ece.
- World Economic Forum fears VOLCANIC WINTER: http://www3.weforum.org/docs/
16. Jaroslav Strestik, 2003: Possible correlation between solar and volcanic activity in a long-term scale: [cooling couding] Volcanic activity is usually higher in periods of prolonged minima of solar activity and vice versa. http://adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/2003ESASP.535..393S
- I. Charvatova, J. Strestik Geophysical Institute of the Czech Academy of Sciences
"lower solar activity, occurrence of huge volcanic events and lower surface air temperature could be expected in the next decades".
17. Nature 482, 7780: Decadal to monthly timescales of magma transfer and reservoir growth at a caldera volcano. T. H. Druitt, F. Costa, E. Deloule, M. Dungan & B. Scaillet http://www.nature.com/nature/journal/v482/n7383/full/nature10706.html